Saturday, January 02, 2010

December







Well, I can't believe December has come and gone. We had a REALLY busy month. We hosted 4 parties. They were all great, but I was extremely tired after each one of them. Pregnant or not, I wouldn't have had it any other way. I love a party! We also celebrated my 32nd birthday and Brent's 33 rd birthday. No surprise parties this year, but we did go to dinner and a movie for my birthday and dinner with the Greenfield's for Brent's birthday. We also celebrated both of our dad's 60th birthday. So we have truly been busy. And now we are back to working on Annalyse's nursery. My Mom came and spent this last week helping me wash all of Olivia Grace's baby clothes and Annalyse's new clothes. We also began taking down Christmas. It usually makes me sad to take it all down, but this year I am in the "nesting" mode. So I was ready for it to come down.



No comments: