Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Annalyse's Arrival


Daddy and his 2 girls!!



Olivia Grace's first time to hold her Baby Sister!

She has her sister's gap between the toes!


Annalyse Claire Silvey is here!! She arrived this past Wednesday, January 13, 2010. I woke up at 7 am and had a little bleeding and cramping. So Brent called our doctor and she had us come in. Well, if you know me, I needed a shower. You know you want to have clean hair, shaved legs, etc... on the birth of your child. Well, Brent did let me shower quickly but I could not wash my hair. By this time I was beginning to feel even more cramps so I didn't fuss. By the time we got Olivia Grace down to Michelle's we left the neighborhood at 7:50 am. Well, this is when the cramps turned into contractions. The contractions were about every 2 minutes by the time we got to the hospital at 8:20 am. After the first exam I was dilated to a 7. Within just about 5 minutes I was at a 9 and water broke in there sometime. I was in such horrific PAIN!!!! Dr. Hinton came in and said there was no time for an epidural so I had general anesthesia. So I don't remember anything after that. Annalyse was born into the world with not a lot of movement or crying. This was due to the general anesthesia. Fortunately one of Brent's partners was there and he got to her very quickly. She responded very well. During the delivery my uterus ruptured. Fortunately I had a fabulous doctor and she was able to "put me back together again!!" I know God is good!! So Annalyse arrived at 8:48 am. She weighed 8.4 pounds and was 19 3/4 inches long. We have been so blessed with another one of God's greatest gifts.




1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm so happy for you all. She is precious! It seems like just yesterday I heard you were pregnant!