Wednesday, June 03, 2009

The Dress





























These are just a few picts of Olivia Grace and Jordan after the graduation. I have to "toot" my own horn, I made OG's dress. The only reason I tell you this is because if you know me you are probably are in shock right now. I am not a sewer. Brent has wanted me to sew for years, but I have refused. My wonderful mother-in-law surprised me with a sewing machine for Christmas.
Two of my great neighbors walked me step-by-step in how to thread my needle to the final product of the dress. I still have a lot to learn, but I do have to admit I "kinda" like doing it!!! Thanks for the machine Carla!

2 comments:

The Greenfield Family said...

I am sooooo impressed! You are a natural!

The Fintons said...

Very CUTE! That looks more like an advanced project than a beginner's. You must have a nack for it! Cute!