Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nursery Artwork

This is the artwork that is in Annalyse's nursery.  My friend Keri painted the canvas for the door.  She came to the hospital after Annalyse was born to write all of her information on the canvas.  I got so many compliments from everyone at the hospital. It is just what I wanted. Thank you so much Keri!!
Brent and I made the initial board that hangs above Annalyse's bed.  My dear friend Pam gave us the idea.  Brent cut out the letters for me because I couldn't find any that were large enough.  We painted them lime green and add a little bling to them.  I am so happy with the way it turned out.
My dear friend Jaime painted the ballerina legs for me.  I sent her a picture via cell phone of a painting I had found a year ago at a children's boutique in Alma.  I have to admit the picture wasn't good, but she did a fabulous job.  I just love it!!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Finally! now I am ready to see the whole room!!!! Love how the canvas looks hanging from the rod! I will have to steal it for my blog!