Sunday, February 14, 2010

1 Month Old




Our precious baby girl is already 1 month old. It is so hard to believe. Annalyse has been a really good baby. We are beginning to see her eyes a little more each day. I had forgotten how much they sleep at first. She is getting up about every 3 hours during the night (except the last 3 - she only got up 1 time). She likes her bath time. She is learning to like her bouncy seat and swing. Annalyse's big sister has been great. She loves to kiss on her and call her little munchkin. I am soaking up every single minute of her. What a blessing she is!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

She's adorable! I can't believe she's a month old now!!! I love her bedding. VERY cute!

Jaime said...

Oh I can't wait to get my hands on her! I am going to be a baby hog!!! Tell her to get ready for me!!!

Tenille Rauls said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congrats!