Thursday, September 04, 2008

Another year at Mother's Day Out


Today Olivia Grace started her second year of Mother's Day Out. She woke up really excited this morning about going to school. She made sure I had the right things packed in her new backpack (her purple mimi (blanket), Lamby, and her pillow). I can't believe my baby girl is going to by 3 years old in one month. Olivia Grace had a great day at school. She got to paint using an apple and she got to use a glue stick. What a fun day!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe it either! I just want to squeeze her in those sweet little pink bows! I'm so happy she loves Mother's Day out...isn't it wonderful! Miss you guys!

Angela said...

Ok, that's the sweetest thing ever. She is so cute. I love the pigtails. I find myself wanting to put bows in Jebs hair to spruce it up a bit.

Dean, Mila, Parker, Presley, Paige said...

OG looks adorable for her first day of MDO!! I love the pigtails!

Kate Hart said...

Mila beat me to it-- I love the pigtails too!

James and Shanna said...

She is soooo cute!!! They do grow up to fast.