Friday, May 16, 2008











Brent and I spent the last five days in St. Thomas. We had a terrific time. We arrived in St. Thomas Saturday afternoon. The resort where we stayed was great. We had a room right on the beach. We spent Sunday being beach bums. Our goal was to not look like everyone else (fried). We did great and came back toasty brown. Monday we took a water taxi over to downtown to go shopping. Tuesday we went to Coki Beach so that we could go snorkeling. Wednesday we took a boat to St. John's. There we toured the island, went to a beautiful beach for snorkeling, and then went shopping. St. John's was my favorite. Then Thursday morning we woke up and laid on the beach for a couple of hours and then it was off to the airport. This was an awesome trip. I suggest all couple take time for themselves. Olivia Grace was well taken care of. She stayed with GiGi for a few days and then MiMi and Papaw kept her the rest of the week. We picked her up this morning and she was so excited to see her Mommy and Daddy. We did miss our little angel, but we did have an awesome time!!

5 comments:

Nitzia said...

it looks so much fun! glad you were able to go away with Brent.

Anonymous said...

I agree!! All couples need that couple time at least once a year!! You guys went to a great place it looks like!!! Wish I was there

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm jealous of your tan!!! Let's get together this week sometime.

The Fintons said...

What a great vacation! I wish I was going to the beach...looks like a short hospital stay, new baby, and sleepless nights for me. At least I can live vicariously through your blog. It was great to see yall in LR a couple of weeks ago. OG is just one beautiful little girl (like her mama!)

Angela said...

We go to FL soon but are taking all 3 kids. Your trip sounded much more fun!