Wednesday, October 03, 2007














































Birthday Party
This past Saturday was Olivia Grace's birthday party. She had around 60 friends and family members there. Miss Jules (the singing lady) came and sang with the kids. That was a lot of fun. Uncle Shawn was a clown that made one-of-a-kind balloon hats for the kids. MiMi painted faces and arms. We had 2 bounce houses for the kids to jump in. Not to mention the kids loved running in and out of the castle!! Olivia Grace had a terrific 2nd birthday!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Olivia Grace!! Your castle is amazing I am very impressed!!! I can't believe that you are already 2.

Lisa said...

Okay. I really am in tears as I am looking at your blog! I can't believe how big Olivia Grace is and how absolutely beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well and let me know if you ever come my way!
take care!
Lisa