Happy 1st Birthday Olivia Grace!!
We cannot believe Olivia Grace is already 1 year old. Time has FLOWN by. She has brought so much joy into our lives. We have been blessed beyond measure.
Olivia Grace had a great day. She started her day with her last bottle. She is now on whole milk and sippy cups (Dr.'s orders you know). Then Mommy and Daddy took her to the park. She went swinging and sliding. Then her Mimi and Papaw, Aunt Kristen and Uncle Allen met us for dinner. Olivia Grace ate her first cupcake. This was just practice for her birthday cake on Sunday.
Things Olivia Grace is doing on her 1st Birthday:
1. Walking, Walking, Walking
2. Blowing kisses
3. Drinking whole milk from a sippy cup
4. Eating "big people" food and some baby food
5. Saying: mama, dada, mimi, dog, baby, bye-bye, ball
6. Standing from a sitting position
7. Picking toys up and walking with them